We are looking for a Creative Writer to work on a new multiplayer shooter! As a Creative Writer at Bulkhead you will be working closely with our Game Designers, Art Director, and Concept Artist. You’ll work with different disciplines to bring the universe to life. You will be in a complete creative position to help shape and craft a universe for a multiplayer shooter.
The team at Bulkhead are a tightly knit group of developers who strive to build impressive multiplayer games. Our team mates tend to be multi-disciplinary developers who push boundaries to deliver that goal.
At Bulkhead Interactive you are given a lot of creative freedom and responsibility to the project you’re working on. We don’t like hand cuffing our creatives!
- Take responsibility for fleshing out story elements and lore in the universe
- Write in-game backstory for the world, factions, and characters
- Research real world events between 1912 and 2001
- Write compelling dialogue for characters, challenges, and missions
- Coherently help other departments to understand the story
- Champion the lore of the universe we are building
- Previous experience as a Creative Writer or Story Developer in the games industry
- At least one shipped game (Indie or AAA)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work without constant and clear direction
- Fan of multiplayer shooters
- 2D Artist abilities to help explain ideas
- An interest in military history
- Experience in game design
- Unreal Engine 4 experience in a professional environment
To apply for this job please visit bulkheadinteractive.teamtailor.com.