We are looking for a Junior Level Designer to work on a new multiplayer shooter! As a Level Designer, you are responsible for taking the multiplayer levels of our game from the drawing board into a fun and playable space for our players. You’ll then need to work with the art team to bring the level to life whilst staying true to the overall vision for the level.
- Design, implement, tune and tweak levels for our multiplayer shooter
- Work closely with the art team to bring your design to life in our universe
- Use player feedback and design direction to hone the gameplay experience
- An example of a level you have made either professionally or in a mod (CSGO, UT4 COD, TF2 etc)
- Experience with Unreal Engine 4
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work without constant and clear direction
- Fan of multiplayer shooters
- Sketching ability
- Experience in game design
- Unreal Engine 4 experience in a professional environment
To apply for this job please visit bulkheadinteractive.teamtailor.com.