We are on the lookout for a talented, dedicated video editor to join the growing CRG family! Our primary goal is to transform our social media presence by producing a variety of video content to highlight the talent of our rosters. As our lead video editor you will therefore be responsible for collating clips from our players to create a variety of projects from montages to advertisements to be displayed across our social media accounts and YouTube channel.
– Collate and edit clips to produce video content.
– Work closely with management and our design team to execute a creative vision.
– Collaborate with our players and staff to co-ordinate footage capture for current and future projects.
– Work to specified deadlines to ensure content is released on time.
– The opportunity to work within an ambitious, professional esports company to gain knowledge about the inner workings of an organisation.
– The chance to collaborate with and learn from our talented creative team.
– Free organisation apparel.
– Free graphical work from our design team.
– Sponsor perks and discounts.
– All applicants are required to work on UK/EU time zones.
– This role is on a voluntary basis and is a remote job role.
– Strong English skills are a must.
– To apply, please send your CV, cover letter and a showreel/portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org or by applying directly through EsportWorks below using the subject line ‘Lead Video Editor’ in your application.
You must sign in to apply for this position.