What we are searching for:
Someone who is passionate for games and gaming
Someone who wants to take competitive gaming to the next level
Someone who is willing to be part of the team and help us achieve our goals
Someone who is ready to work on projects that challenge you personally
As Community Manager you will be part of a team that shapes, administrates and maintains the the ESL Play platform and its tournaments. You will also plan and coordinate projects internally to ensure consistency and provide day-to-day support for all local Community Managers on a global level.
Future Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Administrate and maintain the ESL Play platform and tournaments
- Plan and coordinate internally about projects to ensure consistency
- Work with partners in creating exciting brand opportunities around ESL Play and products
- Manage the relationship and satisfaction level of our community and build up, manage and interact with volunteer staff
- Provide day-to-day support for all local Community
- Managers on a global level
Skills & Requirements
- Love for esports and video games
- Good business sense with the ability to inspire and motivate
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, fluent in English
- Able to work under pressure and on flexible working hours
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Nice to have:
- Fluent in German
- Experienced in the gaming industry and detailed knowledge of gaming communities
- Firsthand experience in community management
- Previous experience as user or admin on ESL Play
Word, Excel, HTML and Photoshop skills
- Social media experience
ESL is the world’s largest & leading eSports company, operating various online and offline competitions such as Intel Extreme Masters, ESL One, CS:GO Pro-League as well as numerous regional and national leagues. ESL has offices in 13 different countries and operations on all continents with around 500 employees. The global Headquarters is in Cologne, and we belong to MTG (Modern Times Group).
We are an incredibly fast paced digital company, driven by the passion for creating this new chapter of the sports entertainment history. We value independent minds, initiative and start-up mindset. We give quickly responsibilities and opportunities, with us you really can be somebody and have a positive impact.
[PLEASE DO NOT APPLY USING THE “SUBMIT RESUME & APPLY” OPTION]
To apply for this job please visit esl.bamboohr.com.