What we are searching for:
You want to make a difference.
You are enthusiastic, autonomous and eager to operate complex tasks.
You are willing, to be part of the team and help us to achieve our goals.
Period of internship: 3 – 12 month
Internship must be mandatory and part of a school apprenticeship or studies.
We are looking for an intern in 2020.
Your future tasks:
- Support our event team within their daily tasks.
- Develop concepts for our partners exhibition appearance.
- Correspondence with our partners and internal departments.
- Organize and plan our events like Intel Extreme Masters and ESL One.
- Execute and support the event team at our events on-site.
- Back-Office: Prepare and edit reporting’s and calculations, request and handle proposals and bills, plan transport, accommodation and catering.
- Student in sports/event management or a similar field.
- Organizational capacity, independent work style and ability to work under pressure.
- Being a team player, self-motivated and having a self-confident personality.
- Readiness of mind and great attention of details.
- Willingness to work on weekends (attendance of our events).
- Very good English and German skills – written and spoken.
Nice to have:
- Previous experience in event management.
- Knowledge in eSports or work experience of the industry.
- Good MS-Office skills (especially in Word, Excel and Power Point).
- Knowledge of AutoCAD or other CAD programs.
ESL is the world’s largest & leading eSports company, operating various online and offline competitions such as Intel Extreme Masters, ESL One, CS:GO Pro-League as well as numerous regional and national leagues. ESL has offices in 13 different countries and operations on all continents with around 500 employees. The global Headquarters is in Cologne, and we belong to MTG (Modern Times Group).
We are an incredibly fast paced digital company, driven by the passion for creating this new chapter of the sports entertainment history. We value independent minds, initiative and start-up mindset. We give quickly responsibilities and opportunities, with us you really can be somebody and have a positive impact.
[PLEASE DO NOT APPLY USING THE “SUBMIT RESUME & APPLY” OPTION]
To apply for this job please visit esl.bamboohr.com.