Excel Esports are recruiting a new Financial Controller to join our growing team.
You will be exclusively employed and contracted to Excel and will provide all services as customarily provided by a first-class Financial Controller. These duties and responsibilities will include, but shall not be limited to:
● Preparation of monthly management accounts;
● Coordinating with external accounts to aid in the preparation of annual financial accounts;
● Producing data analysis reports on internal operations for inclusion in investor reporting and commercial propositions;
● Management of internal travel logistics;
● Management of internal financial processes and controls, including invoicing and expenses; and
● Administrative work to assist the Human Resource, Legal and Information Technology aspects of the business
In addition to the above financial work, you may be required to provide operational support to Excel project teams. Any amendments to your work load will be agreed between you and your manager.
Qualifications & Skills
Applicants will be expected to demonstrate that they have:
● A proven track record of success in Financial Controller roles or similar;
● A strong understanding of finance and accounting;
● Experience in managing the accounts and financial processes of small-to-medium sized businesses
● An interest in the esports and/or gaming industry and passion about developing best practice and operational professionalism in the ecosystem;
● Teamworking qualities with the passion and drive to be part of the Excel’s Finance team to contribute to the organisation’s success in competitive esports; and
● An educational background in finance or accounting in the form of a Bachelor’s degree or professional qualification.
● Competitive annual salary
● Paid gym membership at an Excel approved gym; and
● A company pension in accordance with Part 1 of the Pensions Act 2008.
Submit your CV and cover letter showcasing your suitability for the role and expressing your motivation for applying to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You must sign in to apply for this position.