With the current growth of Rainbow Six Siege Esports, we are looking for a qualified Team Manager to lead the most successful Rainbow Six Siege Lineup from Berlin, Germany and at international events, in close cooperation with our Coaching Staff and Senior Management.
The Team Manager is a key member of the team and takes part in developing, implementing, executing and reporting on our competitive strategy and planning. This role works closely with internal cross-functional business teams, production, commercial, branding and marketing teams as well as our external partners and vendors to ensure the success of our strategy.
The person we are looking for is experienced and an engaging person that is passionate about gaming. You are meticulously organized and amazing at project management; your skills at completing multiple tasks are legendary. As an influential people-person, your interpersonal skills and ability to communicate and inspire others are second nature.
- Assist our content and creative teams in the production of content and social media related to our Rainbow Six Siege team, utilizing one of our most valuable assets: Our professional Rainbow Six Siege players.
- Work closely with Senior Management to develop and maintain a coaching and team support staff structure consistent with G2’s short and long term goals.
- Maintain healthy communication with G2 staff and Ubisoft as well as League officials.
- Serve as on-site manager at the Rainbow Six Siege LAN events
- Coordinate with Coaching Staff in ensuring event transportation and supervision, as well as security for our players
- Understand all rules and regulations of Rainbow Six competitions, and ensure compliance and consistency among staff and players
- Take an active part in the creation and renewal process of players contracts
- Ensure, together with the Coaching Staff, a high and professional standard of living, which includes healthy food, regular check ups, fitness and healthy sleep schedule.
- Players should practice, play and live in a healthy and clean environment.
- Educate players on G2 Code of Conduct, policies and ongoing plans
- Hands on and prompt communication. Carry out instructions from supervisor, and communicate needs for materials and supplies at least one week in advance
- Assist with incoming requests from G2 marketing, merchandise and sales teams
- Actively engage with our fans and community through social media, Reddit, Discord and other G2 designated platforms
- Ensure that players use, promote and assist in the development of G2 and partner merchandise / products
- Host and attend meetings with other G2 business departments to ensure open and transparent communication across the company
- Manage league required paperwork submission throughout the year, as well as visa application for international travel, in coordination with G2 staff, agents and league officials
- Ensure social, friendly and productive atmosphere in the team environment at all times
- Proven work experience as a Team Manager, Coach or similar
- Excellent understanding of PR and Branding
- Profound understanding of the competitive esports/Rainbow Six scene
- Always willing to walk the extra mile for players when needed
- Outgoing and social personality
- Fluency in English (German is a huge plus, any other language is also a plus)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Ability to work proactively and autonomously with guidance from management
- Must be able to relocate to Berlin, Germany
Your Benefits working at G2 Esports
Perks: Competitive salary; Performance Bonus; great IT equipment; flexible working times; G2 Esports Welcome Pack; and more!
Work Culture & environment: Working in the center of Berlin, you will be surrounded by international, experienced, successful and ambitious co-workers that will push you to your limits in a positive and inspiring working atmosphere! A workplace where loyalty, trust, empowerment and feedback are valued.
Development: Work closely with one of the best companies within esports and access a wide network of respectable people and structures in and outside of the industry.
And more ..
If we got you interested, please send an email including an introduction, motivation letter and CV (PDF only) attached to email@example.com.
We look forward to receiving your application and to read why you consider yourself a great addition to G2 Esports!
You must sign in to apply for this position.