Method is looking for an Associate Content Producer with a passion for digital marketing. In this role your focus will be to help conceptualize and bring data-driven stories to life.
All Applications Must Include A Professional Work Portfolio along with your CV/Resume.
- Partner with key stakeholders in our sales & website teams in the creation of infographics
- Design and maintain presentation decks that align with company branding
- Assist with additional website content in support of the Web Content team
- The ability to design innovative and comprehensive business presentation templates, infographics, and sponsorship proposal decks using Adobe Photoshop/InDesign
- A strong understanding of the world of gaming, digital media
- A strong understanding of the key metrics, analytics, and data related to digital streaming and video content (primarily Twitch, YouTube)
- Have a keen eye for breaking down complex information and data into both aesthetic and simplified narratives to better engage our audience
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects simultaneously; strong organizational skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in collaboration with support, executive management, creative supervisors, etc.
- Full professional English language proficiency
- Adobe After Effects (motion graphics + editing)
- Proficiency in Google Suite products
- A basic understanding of Trello
- A knowledge of Method &/or World of Warcraft
- A basic understanding of HTML/CSS
What we have to offer
- The opportunity to join Method on the brink of our biggest expansion and be part of the team that will create a long story of success.
- To work for Twitch’s most watched esports team in a rapidly growing industry.
- Competitive compensation plan and opportunities for growth.
[PLEASE DO NOT APPLY USING THE “SUBMIT RESUME & APPLY” OPTION]
You must sign in to apply for this position.