Method is looking for a Creative Producer with a visionary mind for live broadcast content. In this role your focus will be to conceptualize and execute original live stream content. With your understanding of the online video landscape, expertise as a producer and our talented creative and production teams, we will create innovative and impactful video content. If you think this role is for you, then don’t hesitate to apply to join Method, the most watched esports team on Twitch.
- Develop concepts for original live broadcast content in collaboration with our creative team and other stakeholders.
- Lead pre-production of projects by making important decisions about the final product and by effectively allocating tasks to stakeholders and 3rd parties.
- Engage talent and work closely with them throughout the completion of the project.
- Generally oversee the production and ensure the successful adoption of the original concept.
- Align with the marketing team and sales/partnerships team to enable successful commercialization and marketing of the project.
- Undertake market research and watch consumer trends.
- A strong understanding of live broadcast platforms (Twitch, YouTube etc.).
- At least 2 years of related work experience in esports/gaming, media or entertainment.
- At least basic experience in using broadcast equipment and production software.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects simultaneously; strong organizational skills.
- Full professional English language proficiency.
- Proficiency in Google Suite products.
- Avid gamer.
- Understanding of esports and Twitch culture.
- Worked on TV or large budget online video production sets.
- Understanding of the MMORPG & RPG space.
- Existing social networks in the gaming/esports, media and/or entertainment industry.
- BS/BA level degree in field related to the job.
What we have to offer
- The opportunity to join Method on the brink of our biggest expansion and be part of the team that will create a long story of success.
- To work for Twitch’s most watched esports team in a rapidly growing industry.
- Competitive compensation plan and opportunities for growth
[PLEASE DO NOT APPLY USING THE “SUBMIT RESUME & APPLY” OPTION]
You must sign in to apply for this position.