Method is looking for a highly motivated person to lead our influencer acquisition program and manage our growing team of influencers. The ideal candidate is a team player with strong negotiating skills, expert communication, an understanding of the importance of processes, data, and a good amount of knowledge about the gaming, esports, and/or entertainment industry.
- Develop and execute an influencer acquisition strategy and program.
- Identify and source appropriate influencers.
- Manage the recruitment process with a focus on creating healthy, valuable and long lasting relationships.
- Manage life-cycle of internal influencers, including negotiation of contract renewals.
- Identify future influencer needs in order to proactively source and recruit.
- Build and maintain relationships with internal and relevant external influencers and their agents / managers, at times by attending industry events.
- Identify ways to improve the performance of internal influencers.
- Identify problems and create solutions related to management of internal influencers.
- Assist Method’s internal teams in the execution of influencer promotions, campaigns and other influencer related programs.
- Assist Method’s internal teams with influencer’s compliance of contractual deliverables.
- A strong understanding of the world of digital influencers.
- At least 2 years of experience in the esports, gaming, or entertainment industry.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects simultaneously; strong organizational skills
- Knowledge of the Twitch, YouTube, and gaming community, understanding of the culture and ability to identify opportunities.
- Comfortable with data / analytics to effectively evaluate and report on project success.
- Full professional English language proficiency.
- Proficiency in G-Suite products.
- BS/BA level degree in field related to the job.
- Brand management experience.
- A good understanding of the MMORPG & RPG space.
- Existing network of industry and influencer contacts.
What we have to offer
- The opportunity to join Method on the brink of our biggest expansion and be part of the team that will create a long story of success.
- To work for one of the most watched esports teams in a rapidly growing industry.
- Competitive compensation plan and opportunities for growth.
- Paid for travel to esports and video game events around the globe.
[PLEASE DO NOT APPLY USING THE “SUBMIT RESUME & APPLY” OPTION]
You must sign in to apply for this position.