We are looking for a passionate and driven Art/Creative Manager with the ability to get things done in a fast moving environment. The ideal candidate is passionate about esports/entertainment and is experienced building 2D art for e-commerce and social media.
As the Art/Creative Manager at NIP, you will be responsible for all content produced and communicated on our channels. This means overseeing all videos and photo content as well as 2D art that is coming out from the content team. Therefore this role requires attention to detail and a knack for communication. Your partners will be the brand, communication and e-commerce teams and they depend on you producing the content that is required to drive owned channels.
This role will sit within the Marketing Organisation and reporting directly to the Chief Marketing Officer (CMO). You will have two people reporting to you and with the possibility for three additional headcounts.
– Coach and manage a growing team of creatives
– Create graphics that embolden and glorify NIP as a brand
– Produce still and animated graphics for use in video, web, powerpoint, and print
– Apply brand guidelines and make sure all departments follow them
– Maintain a continued archive of images, logos, photos, and related items
– Maintain accurate and current knowledge of new design techniques,
trends, and applicable software
– Make presentations to staff and clients to decide the strategic and
creative direction of a project
– Manage relationships and collaborate with internal stakeholders for brand marketing, e-commerce, and business development
– Nurture relationships with external designers and design agencies
Skills / Competencies:
– Deep knowledge in Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign)
– Able to manage multiple, concurrent projects in a deadline driven,
– Use strong project management, organizational and time management skills to complete work with accuracy and exceptional attention to detail
– Strong analytical and communication skills that allow you to imagine how our fans would perceive your artwork and messaging
– A working knowledge of page layouts, both print, and web
– Project management and coordination across functional groups and
– Experience leading in a creative environment
– Fluency in English, both written and verbal.
– BA/BS in creative, arts or other relevant areas
– Minimum 4 years working in creative or marketing roles at top tier esports/sports, gaming or media/entertainment companies.
What we offer:
– A young, warm, creative and collaborative work environment.
– Opportunity to take part in shaping one of the fastest growing industries in the world, at the forefront with one of the most storied and recognized brands.Competitive salary and benefits.
– Modern offices in central Stockholm, Sweden.
[PLEASE DO NOT APPLY USING THE “SUBMIT RESUME & APPLY” OPTION]
To apply for this job please visit shop.nip.gl.