We are looking for a passionate and driven marketer with the ability to get things done in a fast moving environment. The ideal candidate is passionate about esports/entertainment and is experienced building brands and communicating them effectively. This role will sit within the Marketing Organisation and reporting directly to the Chief Marketing Officer (CMO).
The role will focus on building brands that expand and extend NIP globally into endemic and emerging markets but also lead marketing efforts on a daily basis. The model candidate has expertise in brand strategy, long-term planning and product development as well as communication and community engagement. The role will require a critical thinker, great collaborator and a data-informed person who can make key business decisions that drive growth for the brand.
The role will have two people reporting to you with expertise in communication and community, with a possibility for an extended headcount. You will be responsible for owned channels such as social media, web and email, PR management, campaign management, product, and company branding as well as research and internal communication. This is a creative role that will require a lot of “outside of the box” thinking. With focus on digital platforms, you will have the opportunity to build and pave the way for future products.
– Develop and refine long-term brand identity and creative direction that ensure consistency in messaging across all customer touchpoints.
– Develop and refine a long-term communication strategy across all owned channels.
– Conduct ongoing product and competitive marketing analysis to ensure consumer and market trends are informing key strategies.
– Manage and collaborate on key external partners in merchandising and licensing
– Manage relationships with internal stakeholders for content creation, e-commerce, and business development.
– Analyzing performance data, including sales and platform data, to identify opportunities and challenges, then create strategies and tactics to drive results.
Skills / Competencies:
– Experience in brand management, brand strategy, and product marketing
– Experience in communication, PR and campaign management.
– Solid business, analytical and critical thinking skills
– Project management and coordination across functional groups and external partners
– Strong communicator and collaborator
– Experience leading in a creative environment Fluency in English, both written and verbal.
– BA/BS in marketing, communication, creative, arts or other relevant areas
– Minimum 4 years working in marketing roles at top tier esports/sports, gaming or media/entertainment companies.
What we offer:
– A young, warm, creative and collaborative work environment.
– Opportunity to take part in shaping one of the fastest growing industries in the world, at the forefront with one of the most storied and recognized brands.
– Competitive salary and benefits.
– Modern offices in central Stockholm, Sweden.
This position is located in Sweden and applicants are expected to be able to move and work in Stockholm, Sweden.
To apply for this job please visit shop.nip.gl.