We are looking for a passionate and driven Community Manager with the ability to get things done in a fast moving environment.The ideal candidate is passionate about video games/entertainment and is experienced building communities and communicating with them on a daily basis. This role will sit within the Marketing Organisation and reporting to the Brand & Communications director.
The role will focus on building the Ninjas in Pyjamas community and expanding it globally. The model candidate has expertise in communication and community engagement and is prepared to live and breathe the brand on a daily basis. The role will require a creative person who can entertain the community and keep them engaged with the brand.
You will be collaborating in a team over owned channels such as social media, web and email, campaign management, product, and company branding as well as internal communication.
– Develop and refine a long-term communication strategy across all owned channels to align with marketing and campaigns.
– Analyzing performance data, including sales and social media data to identify opportunities and challenges, then create strategies and tactics to drive results.
– Write copy and develop image/video content.
– Engage and respond to customers and fans across owned channels.
– Create and organize events to engage fans and increase brand awareness.
– Develop relations with influencers and journalists and own PR.
Skills / Competencies:
– Experience in communication, PR and campaign management.
– Solid business, analytical and critical thinking skills
– Project management and coordination across functional groups and external partners.
– Strong communicator and collaborator.
– Fluency in English, both written and verbal.
– BA/BS in marketing, communication, creative, arts or other relevant areas
– Minimum 4 years working in marketing roles at top tier esports/sports, gaming or media/entertainment companies, preferably as a Community Manager.
What we offer:
– A young, warm, creative and collaborative work environment.
– Opportunity to take part in shaping one of the fastest growing industries in the world, at the forefront with one of the most storied and recognized brands.
– Competitive salary and benefits.
– Modern offices in central Stockholm, Sweden.
This position is located in Sweden and applicants are expected to be able to move and work in Stockholm, Sweden.
Send your application to email@example.com. Use the subject line “Job title” in your application.
[PLEASE DO NOT APPLY USING THE “SUBMIT RESUME & APPLY” OPTION]
To apply for this job please visit shop.nip.gl.