We are looking to add a top-notch video editor to our content production team at our main offices in Stockholm, Sweden.
Following a successful launch of the content series “The path of a ninja”, the content team is looking to scale the scope of its content production and expand in various games such as Dota 2, Rainbow 6 Siege, PUBG and more. As a Video Editor, you will work closely with the content director and video producers to edit Ninjas in Pyjamas (NIP) content. You will work on a variety of projects, ranging from commercials and skits to narrative storytelling, montages and much more.
We are looking for a dedicated person who understands the art of video editing and constantly strives for best-in-class. This is a unique opportunity to join one of the biggest upcoming esports content production teams and play a key role in the growth of NIP as a brand.
– Edit video content for our growing slate of projects
– Work closely with the Content Director and Video producers to execute their creative vision
– Provide basic video finishing, audio mixing, and color grading
– Work with our Project Management Softwares (Asana, Discord) to coordinate Post-Production
– Regularly collaborate with the marketing team
– Facilitate Data and file management for all video projects in coordination with the content team and post-production workflow
– Communicate clearly with senior management about the post-production (Deadlines, Progress and Feedback)
– Create Graphics and Motion Graphics and follow all brand guidelines and specifications
– Assist on video production shoots as needed
– Run audioAssist with lighting and studio setups
– Monitor a second camera
Skills / Competencies:
– Capturing and integrating game footage into the projects
– Strong knowledge in Adobe Creative Cloud Programs like Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop, and Davinci Resolve
– Comedic timing is a must when it comes to stream cutdowns, skits, and commercials
– Ability to find and select project appropriate tracks from various music libraries
– Knowledge in sound editing and sound capturing
– Knowledge in color grading and working with LOG Profiles
– Basic knowledge in camera usage (EVA1 and GH5)Experience conceptualizing and creating motion graphics
– Knowledge about codecs, file types, color management and export practices
– Strong communication skills for interacting with internal and external partners
– Strong English skills, Swedish is a plus
– A genuine interest in video editing and filming outside of esports (inspiration from other areas like music, commercials or film)
– +3 years of professional video editing experience
What we offer:
– A young, warm, creative and collaborative work environment.
– Opportunity to take part in shaping one of the fastest growing industries in the world, at the forefront with one of the most storied and recognized brands.
– Competitive salary and benefits.
– Modern offices in central Stockholm, Sweden.
This position is located in Sweden and applicants are expected to be able to move and work in Stockholm, Sweden.
[PLEASE DO NOT APPLY USING THE “SUBMIT RESUME & APPLY” OPTION]
To apply for this job please visit shop.nip.gl.