We are looking to add a top-notch video editor to our content production team at our main offices in Stockholm, Sweden.
Following a successful launch of the content series “The path of a ninja”, the content team is looking to scale the scope of its content production and expand in various games such as Dota 2, Rainbow 6 Siege, PUBG and more. As a Video Editor, you will work closely with the content director and video producers to edit Ninjas in Pyjamas (NIP) content. You will work on a variety of projects, ranging from commercials and skits to narrative storytelling, montages and much more.
We are looking for a dedicated person who understands the art of video editing and constantly strives for best-in-class. This is a unique opportunity to join one of the biggest upcoming esports content production teams and play a key role in the growth of NIP as a brand.
– Edit video content for our growing slate of projects
– Work closely with the Content Director and Video producers to execute their creative vision
– Provide basic video finishing, audio mixing, and color grading
– Work with our Project Management Softwares (Asana, Discord) to coordinate Post-Production
– Regularly collaborate with the marketing team
– Facilitate Data and file management for all video projects in coordination with the content team and post-production workflow
– Communicate clearly with senior management about the post-production (Deadlines, Progress and Feedback)
– Create Graphics and Motion Graphics and follow all brand guidelines and specifications
– Assist on video production shoots as needed
– Run audioAssist with lighting and studio setups
– Monitor a second camera
Skills / Competencies:
– Capturing and integrating game footage into the projects
– Strong knowledge in Adobe Creative Cloud Programs like Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop, and Davinci Resolve
– Comedic timing is a must when it comes to stream cutdowns, skits, and commercials
– Ability to find and select project appropriate tracks from various music libraries
– Knowledge in sound editing and sound capturing
– Knowledge in color grading and working with LOG Profiles
– Basic knowledge in camera usage (EVA1 and GH5)Experience conceptualizing and creating motion graphics
– Knowledge about codecs, file types, color management and export practices
– Strong communication skills for interacting with internal and external partners
– Strong English skills, Swedish is a plus
– A genuine interest in video editing and filming outside of esports (inspiration from other areas like music, commercials or film)
– +3 years of professional video editing experience
What we offer:
– A young, warm, creative and collaborative work environment.
– Opportunity to take part in shaping one of the fastest growing industries in the world, at the forefront with one of the most storied and recognized brands.
– Competitive salary and benefits.
– Modern offices in central Stockholm, Sweden.
This position is located in Sweden and applicants are expected to be able to move and work in Stockholm, Sweden.
To apply for this job please visit shop.nip.gl.