We are looking to add a top-notch video editor to our content production team at our main offices in Stockholm, Sweden.
Following a successful launch of the content series “The path of the ninja”, the content team is looking to scale the scope of its content production and expand in various games such as Dota 2, Rainbow 6 Siege, PUBG and more. As Video Producer, you will work closely with the content director to capture and edit Ninjas in Pyjamas (NIP) content. You will work on a variety of projects, ranging from commercials and skits to narrative storytelling, montages and much more.
We are looking for a dedicated person who understands the art of video producing and constantly strives for best-in-class. This is a unique opportunity to join one of the biggest upcoming esports content production teams and play a key role in the growth of NIP as a brand.
– Edit video content for our growing slate of projects
– Work closely with the Content Director to execute their creative vision
– Capture high-quality video footage in studio and on location
– Create and build quality shooting environments on the go with limited resources
– Work with our Project Management Softwares (Asana, Discord) to coordinate Post-Production
– Integrate own ideas into the content production
– Regularly collaborate with the marketing team
– Facilitate Data and file management for all video projects in coordination with the content team and post-production workflow
– Communicate clearly with senior management about the post-production (Deadlines, Progress and Feedback)
– Create Graphics and Motion Graphics and follow all brand guidelines and specifications
Skills / Competencies:
– Proficient in Panasonic Camera Workflows (EVA1 and GH5)
– Proficient in Set Design and Lighting
– Deep understanding of camera setting and the ability to capture high-quality footage in various environments
– Producing / Directing on camera talent
– Ability to capture shots with limited direction
– Ability to multitask is a necessity; capable of shooting a project and jumping straight into editing
– Strong knowledge in Premiere Pro and Davinci Resolve
– Ability to find and select project appropriate tracks from various music libraries
– Knowledge in sound editing and capturing sound
– Core fundamentals of filmmaking (white balance, color temperature, pulling focus, etc.)Strong communication skills for interacting with internal and external partners
– Willing to work long & odd hours, whatever it takes to complete the project
– Willing to travel to necessary events around the globe
– A genuine interest in video editing and filming outside of esports (inspiration from other areas like music, commercial or film)
– Strong English skills, Swedish is a plus
– +3 years of professional videography and editing experience
What we offer:
– A young, warm, creative and collaborative work environment.
– Opportunity to take part in shaping one of the fastest growing industries in the world, at the forefront with one of the most storied and recognized brands.
– Competitive salary and benefits.
– Modern offices in central Stockholm, Sweden.
This position is located in Sweden and applicants are expected to be able to move and work in Stockholm, Sweden.
To apply for this job please visit shop.nip.gl.