PUBG Corp. is the developer and publisher of the blockbuster battle royale video game, PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS (PUBG). Since its release, PUBG has received worldwide acclaim, selling tens of millions of copies and winning multiple game awards worldwide. Headquartered in Korea, PUBG Corp. has operational offices globally across North America, Europe, Japan, China, and South East Asia.
We are in growth mode and looking for humble but ambitious, solution-oriented professionals who are decisive and aren’t afraid to experiment. Like us, they take play seriously; they are passionate about games and in particular, PUBG.
We are a passionate team looking for a dedicated in-house Recruiter who will be part of PUBG’s Talent Team, based in Santa Monica. This Recruiter will be a key player in the continued and future growth and success of PUBG. Being self-motivated and driven is a must, as well as familiarity with full cycle recruiting.
This is a temporary full-time role with the possibility to grow into a regular full-time role.
- Source and attract candidates through various channels, such as job boards, social media, and other databases
- Create talent pipelines to promote the continue flow of qualified applicants
- Reach out to and build relationships with potential candidates and serve as their point of contact
- Work with hiring managers to develop job descriptions and post jobs to various job boards
- Screen candidates and assess them for skillset and culture fit
- Provide recruiting reports to management
- Collaborate with management to design recruiting plans and strategies
- Assist with onboarding as necessary
- 3 to 5 years of experience as a Recruiter
- Experience in the video game or tech/entertainment industries
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or Business preferred
- Familiarity with HRIS and Applicant Tracking Systems such as BambooHR and Greenhouse
- Strong communication, negotiation, and organizational skills
- Competitive compensation
- 100% family coverage of medical, dental, vision insurance
- Unlimited time off for all employees
- Subsidized gym membership
- Tasty catered lunches and fully stocked kitchen
- Free parking in Santa Monica!
- Lots of PUBG Swag including Loot Box drops, free PUBG play on Steam & monthly PUBG company rumbles
- Team outings and happy hours throughout the year
PUBG Santa Monica is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, the Company will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to apply for an open position, perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact the HR Talent team at PUBG Santa Monica, to begin the interactive process.
PUBG Santa Monica provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type.
[PLEASE DO NOT APPLY USING THE “SUBMIT RESUME & APPLY” OPTION]
To apply for this job please visit careers.pubg.com.