It’s time to drop in! We’re looking for third party contributors who can write, produce, and otherwise create original, regularly scheduled editorial content for PUBG Esports. We need you to be passionate about video games, esports and/or traditional sports so you can quickly and seamlessly apply your skills to storytelling tasks around the global PUBG esports programs. You’ll work with an experienced Editorial and Creative staff at PUBG Corporation to ensure final deliverables are aligned with company goals and represent your best work. So if you can recite the names of every town in Erangel in reverse alphabetical order in less than 20 seconds, we want to hear from you.
- Working with the PUBG team, contribute scheduled, high-quality content to PUBG and PUBG Esports channels, sites and platforms
- Develop and maintain relationships within PUBG Esports, including players, teams, organizations and partners.
- Meet deadlines and standards of quality on the first attempt, while welcoming constructive criticism and feedback.
- Pitch stories, projects and concepts that match PUBG staff’s goals and objectives
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field or equivalent work experience
- A minimum 3 years’ experience writing or creating original content for a major media outlet or a gaming/esports related organization
- A history of successful esports gaming content projects
- Existing strong personal network within the broader esports community
- A passionate gamer with an appreciation of the esports fan experience
Required Application Materials
- Current resume
- Cover letter explaining why you are interested in working with PUBG Corporation
- Four writing samples or links to two completed media projects
[PLEASE DO NOT APPLY USING THE “SUBMIT RESUME & APPLY” OPTION]
To apply for this job please visit careers.pubg.com.