PUBG Corp. is the developer and publisher of the blockbuster Battle Royale video game, PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS (PUBG). Since its release, PUBG has received worldwide acclaim, selling tens of millions of copies and winning multiple game awards worldwide. Headquartered in Korea, PUBG Corp. has operational offices globally across North America, Europe, Japan, China, and South East Asia.
We are currently seeking a Community Manager to help drive projects focused on our Brazilian players! The person in this role will be responsible for the success and execution of our content creator program, our web publishing duties and the tracking of user sentiment in online communities.
- Coordinate web publishing of content on PUBG owned websites
- Manage PUBG player engagement communication platforms such as Discord and WhatsApp groups
- Plan and execute on organized play sessions with members of our different community spaces
- Monitor PUBG and Community owned groups and report to Lead on current issues and player sentiment
- Help define PUBG LATAM Partnered Content Creator Program policies
- Manage relationships and communications with Partnered Content Creators
- Develop activities in support and in collaboration with our partnered content creators
- Identify potential new recruits to our partnered creator program and support their onboarding
- Report on critical issues as they occur and follow-up with internal teams for solutions
- Provide and coordinate translation requests for in-game and web-based content
- 3+ years’ experience managing branded online communities with a gaming focus
- Fluent English writing and verbal communication skills and native level Portuguese
- Familiar with Brazilian social media dynamics and online community groups
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- College/University level degree
- Fluent LATAM Spanish speaking and writing
- Fluent Korean speaking and writing
- Active PUBG player
[PLEASE DO NOT APPLY USING THE “SUBMIT RESUME & APPLY” OPTION]
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.