We are seeking an exceptional Business Development Assistant to develop and drive new opportunities and support our monetization efforts for Riot’s European esports business.
You will be a part of the Berlin based Business Development team and you will report directly to the Business Development Associate Manager. You will work closely with Business Development EU Esports and interact with a broad range of Riot functions across Europe.
- Become a pivotal support function for the BD team through a wide variety of verticals:
– Create compelling presentations to offer new opportunities to LEC partners
– Assist with player-facing experiences and brand activations at the LEC Studios and LEC roadshows.
– Keep track of activation spending and support in admin tasks
- Coordinate with Riot internal teams to ensure delivery of sponsorship contract requirements
- Develop and nurture project management skills to execute with excellence
- Maintain deep understanding and current awareness of the esports, sports and entertainment industry
- Strong knowledge of the LoL EU Esports scene
- Expertise in Microsoft office suite (PowerPoint, Excel). Photoshop is a plus.
- Business experience or education is a plus
- Open paid time off
- Commuting allowance
- Play funds so you can broaden and deepen your knowledge of our players and community through games
- Daily lunch, snacks and fruit
- We will double down on your donations of time and money to non-profits
Let’s Thrive Together:
Because together we are better
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games. We know that fresh and varied perspectives will make us better at what we do, so however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, we’re excited to hear from you. Don’t be discouraged if you feel you don’t fully meet every single one of the requirements for a particular role, there’s always room for growth at Riot. If you spot a role that will make you want to jump out of bed in the morning, we are waiting to hear from you!
[PLEASE DO NOT APPLY USING THE “SUBMIT RESUME & APPLY” OPTION]
To apply for this job please visit www.riotgames.com.