For every great event produced by the League Championship Series (LCS), there are premiere partners that help us provide amazing experiences for our live audience, the fans watching at home and our pro players and teams. These invaluable sponsors provide the resources that allow us to do amazing activations and to build one of a kind moments to surprise and delight our audience. From the weekly content pieces to the fan being flown to LCS Finals to meet their heroes, our sponsors do it all. But they can’t do it alone, and that is where our Partnerships Team comes in. The LCS Partnership Team attracts, services and retains our partners, acting as brand ambassadors of Riot Games to external parties and as emissaries of our partners to our fans, pro players, and teams.
As the Business Development Sr. Partner Manager on the North American regional team, reporting directly to the Head of Esports Partnerships, you will be the guiding light for the partner support team, while also managing sponsors’ campaigns and activations, driving the vision for how our partners express their brand vision through the LCS. You will cover broadcast, communications and in-person activations through both our weekly LCS broadcasts and our North American road shows. Additionally, you will guide the Partnership’s team’s relationships with our teams and across our partners.
You’ll share a campus with the Central office that serves the whole world, but as a Rioter for the North American region, you’ll have a focus on improving the experience for players and fans in Canada and the United States.
- You will lead for the Partner Support team, promoting leadership, process management and growth of the discipline
- Lead all executional aspects of select partners’ campaigns
- Collaborate with partners, event venue staff, and the LCS production team to be the primary contact point for sponsor on-site activation plans, and any ancillary or behind-the-scenes (BTS) activations from partners
- Lead partner content activations with our broadcast, studio and features team, ensuring deliverables, scheduling and monetary needs are achieved
- Be the primary ambassador to partners and the comms team for press and external collateral related needs
- Bachelor’s degree, 7+ years prior experience in partnership management, account management, strategic analysis, communications, P&L management, sponsorship fulfillment, content delivery lead or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years in a manager role leading a team of at least 5
- Your passion/experience in Sports, Gaming, or Live
- Entertainment sectors are a big plus
- You know how to foster and manage business relationships, and will represent Riot and the League Championship Series to external partners
- Willing to work nights, weekends and travel as needed
- For this role, you’ll find success through craft expertise and a collaborative spirit that prioritizes your fellow Rioters, who are the customers of your work. Being a dedicated fan of games is not necessary for this position!
We offer medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability coverage are also available. Riot will support your retirement benefits with a company match, and double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off, and a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games.
[PLEASE DO NOT APPLY USING THE “SUBMIT RESUME & APPLY” OPTION]
To apply for this job please visit www.riotgames.com.