Team Liquid is looking for a qualified Full Stack Developer – Applications.
What you’ll be doing:
- Developing applications to a specification for new and existing technology projects.
- Suggesting improvements to the applications’ user experience by implementing user interface changes and collaborating with all Technology teams to conceptualize and develop new features.
- Coordinating with back end developers to ensure compatibility and usability between the front end system and back end system.
What you should have:
- 3+ Years front end experience.
- 2+ Years experience with React.
- React Hook Experience.
- Redux + Sagas.
- Familiarity with Data Visualisation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Excellent understanding of best practices (maintainability, performance, security) for each coding language.
- Familiarity with MongoDB or other non relational database.
- Familiar with Test Driven Development.
- Familiarity with at least one CSS preprocessor and git version control.
- Familiarity with REST API’s.
- Design mindset for optimal UX/UI
- Machine Learning
- Experience with GraphQL
- Reverse Engineering
Interested? Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com and mention ‘Full Stack Developer – Applications.’ in the subject.
[PLEASE DO NOT APPLY USING THE “SUBMIT RESUME & APPLY” OPTION]
You must sign in to apply for this position.