Who We Are
Blitz is focused on creating desktop applications and websites for different games (see blitz.gg). Currently, our major products are focused around the popular MOBA, League of Legends. Our applications aim to optimize the progression of gamers by providing users with statistical insight into the current state of the game, tracking personal progress, and providing real-time analysis and scouting of enemy teams. Our connection to the main esports holding team provides us with a unique position in the market, with accessibility to professional insight and leaders.
We are seeking an experienced and highly engaged Senior Product Manager. Under the guidance of the Director of Design and the Director of Technology, the successful candidate will provide strong leadership in establishing and refining our workflow while guiding our product vision. This role will participate in defining and executing the product solution delivery strategy.
Our team moves quickly and is in the early stages of architecture. This role will be a core member of our Product Team; reporting to and working cohesively with the Director of Design to grow and build a team to scale with our roadmap. This position provides room for growth and autonomy within a rapidly scaling ecosystem.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Determining and leading product roadmap and vision
- Using analytics and user feedback to identify actionable insights for a variety of products
- Keeping up to speed with the quickly evolving market of gaming and working with internal researchers to identify market opportunities
- Owning the life-cycle, strategy, and execution of the product while being forward thinking about scaling the product through time
Sitting at the core of our team
- You will work in an overlapping area between our three teams of Design, Front-End Development, and Back-End development, to see product features through from ideation to launch
- Fostering transparency in the organization by presenting product features to internal teams and stakeholders
- Creating and improving processes to build high functioning teams
- Working in an Agile style; facilitating scrums, and sprints establishing backlog priorities and grooming
What It Takes To Be Successful
- Comfortable making decisions autonomously and supporting them with research and data-driven insight
- Experience in an Agile Environment; turning product stories into PRDs, tracking KPIs, and coordinating teams to hit milestones
- 5+ years of experience as a Product Manager
- Experience working cross-functionally with Design and Engineering teams
- Keeping up to date with current trends in technology and product communities
- Ability to stay organized while working across multiple platforms and teams concurrently
- Ability to communicate with honesty and transparency, with realistic and constructive feedback to teammates
Bonus Points If You Have
- Experience working with teams in a variety of sizes
- Background in HCI, UX Design, or related fields
- Experience working in gaming or esports, or a passion for playing online video games
- Experience being a core product owner, or related
- Ability to build Product features around monetization models
- Knowledge of design tools such as Sketch or Figma, or ability to prototype or wireframe to express ideas
What We Offer
- A company focused on growth and shared success
- Fluid organization unencumbered by politics or bureaucracy with significant autonomy to get things done quickly and right
- A fast-paced but fun team of passionate people
- Cool projects and opportunities to jump ahead of the industry and optimize initiatives around a great culture
- Mindfulness about maintaining our excellent reputation with publishers and the community
Perks & Benefits
Competitive Market Pay, Unlimited Paid Time Off, Paid Sick Days & Holidays, 100% Employee Covered Medical, Dental, Vision Plan, Wellness Activities, Happy Hours, Company Team Building Events, Flexible Work From Home Days.
[PLEASE DO NOT APPLY USING THE “SUBMIT RESUME & APPLY” OPTION]
To apply for this job please visit tsm.bamboohr.com.