The Game Haus is a sports and esports media startup company. We are based in Cincinnati, Ohio but we are fully online currently which means that you can work from the comfort of home. However, we are an unpaid internship.
Our company is on the cutting edge of journalism as we help to blaze the trail for new journalists in both fields.
Our main philosophy is: Sports=Esports. Equal coverage of both is important and that means having respect for both.
For this position, you would be writing, covering podcasts, and working on videos on a consistent basis. During this internship, we will help you to learn about journalism and what it takes to make it in today’s journalistic world.
The program will run for a predetermined amount of time. Normally we go for either a summer or semester.
We have been approved by many colleges for internship credit so please make sure to ask your school if brought on. Internship credit is not a requirement for this internship.
We are currently looking for people to write about the league as a whole and specific teams.
· You will be required to write a minimum of 2 pieces a week and be a part of a podcast. Promotion of your pieces will be imperative on all social media avenues.
· Communication is also key. If you miss a meeting or go a week without communicating without notice (outside of emergencies) you will be cut from the program.
· Must be in college, going into college, or 18+ and out of high school.
· You can have any degree but must be knowledgeable and passionate in the scene. You also must have a laptop or something to write and record on.
· You must have a Twitter account.
You can apply at Recruitment@TheGameHaus.com
To apply for this job please visit TheGameHaus.com.