Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original & memorable entertainment experiences. We build worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery.
At Ubisoft, you’ll grow and collaborate with highly talented teams from around the world. Our massively friendly work environment will inspire you to go above and beyond to create worlds people will fall in love with.
After a year full of successes and two acclaimed events, in Milan and Tokonamé, the esports team is looking to continue on this path and ensure a smooth transition to the regionalization format
In this context, we are searching for an Events Manager that will allow esports to jump into the next step with the organization of 2 Majors and 2 Regional Finals per year.
More specifically, his/her missions will be the following :
- Define and optimize the strategy around each kind of events for the EMEA region (Majors and Regional Finals)
- Define the tools for Events Project Management (EMEA and Locals)
- Lead the organization of esports events in Europe and APAC from their inception up until the post-mortem:x Budget Management
x Internal coordination between all stakeholders
x Ensuring the events’ smooth operation
x Analysis & post-mortem
- Manage the relationship with our partners and agencies
- Help local Ubisoft teams to develop their events.
Your kind of profile ?
Level : Bac+ 5. 3+ years of relevant experience within events organization.
- Project Management
- Experience in Sports/Entertainment industries mandatory
- Creativity & Curiosity
- Understanding of events’ KPIs
- Microsoft Office
Fair play :
- Team player
Bonus : Knowledge of esports is a boon.
This position is available ASAP and based in Montreuil Sous Bois (Métro Porte de Montreuil – ligne 9, ou St Mandé – ligne 1).
[PLEASE DO NOT APPLY USING THE “SUBMIT RESUME & APPLY” OPTION]
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.